Wednesday 11 February 2009

I think its about time I discus my inspiration for this in a little bit more detail. I’m very influenced by the half life/swat games as the interior design work is so perfect for this type of environmental design, it’s pretty much uncanny ( http://br.geocities.com/darlan_sk8/swat4-b3.jpg ) . My aim is to try and capture a fairly dingy garage area of some sort, that has signs of people living within it (food on floor , *interactive* objects being on/used etc )Also having some knowledge of security, despite looking run down . Similar to an escape house , except this *house* caters for other things as well(similar to an escape house in blade for example) now, it’s a little bit of a cliché design , I think most other people are going for something similar . I was originally going to make something in middle of the desert, inside a tent and then changed my mind to a futuristic star wars / unreal looking type environment but I thought I would play it safe for this and create an environment based in a semi futuristic time but I don’t plan on making it that obvious, more of a subliminal hint.


Further information about inspirations , texture maps , layers & renders & other info to come later

No comments:

Post a Comment