Thursday 5 February 2009

reffs

I was searching around the web looking for reference pictures / models for me to work from and I came across some sites that let you purchase models for money . Of course that gave me a great idea to look at peoples existing models in full detail as it listed poly counts , showed the wireframe of the model etc so it would make BRILLIANT reference material .
Apart from seeing roughly how these people went around to constructing these models, it turned out to be pretty useless to me. Most of the models had an absolute obscene poly count !!! And provided no help to me as they had gone OTT (over the top) on them and had more polys than needed, though it did provide me with some understanding of construction.







Either way, these are amazingly built .

No comments:

Post a Comment