Sunday 15 March 2009

The exterior part of my environment proved to be annoying (not to make) but to structuralise the L.O.D so that it would work effetely & compliment itself and everything around it ,without looking ridiculous and ugly . This was only an issue because of the camera/animation , which unfortunately due to the way I was constructing the *film* and doing it in stills, as it couldn’t capture the real true essence of the landscape behind the initial part of the environment . This is not a problem though , live and learn .
While editing the footage I did think about putting some moving clouds , flickering lights & general moving ambient objects within the image . Almost like a semi animated still (like the ones you see on some web pages ,especially for films - games funnily enough) But I didn’t have the time , as unfortunately(sarcasm) I have other things to do outside uni other than work.


That idea is still something I’m thinking of practicing over the holidays coming though , as its something I know I will be very comfortable practicing .

No comments:

Post a Comment