Monday 2 March 2009

update of outside environment

going very well , getting absolutely no exercise, but hey ho … quite literally waking up and going straight to work and staying up all day/night and then going to sleep & repeating the same thing over and over till it is done . Which is fine with me as it gets results . Progress so far is going normal , should be finished with the outside environment by end of the week , which gives me several days to render and post edit .With the time that I have left I’m having to sacrifice some details that I would usually apply to my work , but it doesn’t bother me that much .Always got the holidays to make improvements & create even bigger and better work (plus learn more *tricks of the trade* )
Anyways back to work I go .
Updates and progress reports yet to come


.......
ps




a good lil tune that helps me concentrate
John Williams is a legend

No comments:

Post a Comment