Sunday 15 March 2009

testing

















This image is nothing more than a guideline, that I rendered and edited so I could see what would work best .. I eventually got this , which is works to a degree . The lens on the camera was eventually change , as I felt this was far to confined & restricting . The exterior environment has been influenced by fith element , star wars (films and games) , predator 2, the running man , left 4 dead , half life , sin city, hellboy , Underworld's , Blade , Queen of the damned . & general messy city streets that you see on films & games.
So many other films i can remember watching that have had an influence , but i cant remember the names. grrrr
I really do wish i could of put a more personal touch on this environment, its a bit cliché & naff for my liking . Some more expression within the environment is needed

No comments:

Post a Comment